STD104 – 2005 NDS for Wood Construction – ASD/LRFD – Part I: Member Design
* AIA, IACET accreditation is no longer supported.
The 2005 NDS® for Wood Construction is a dual format ASD and LRFD document with some enhancements from the 2001 version. In this eCourse, learn about the format of the new document and how to apply its ASD and LRFD design provisions to wood construction through worked examples and much more.
2005 NDS for Wood Construction – ASD/LRFD – Part I: Member Design
2005 NDS for Wood Construction – ASD/LRFD – Part II: Connection Design
On completion of this eCourse, you will be knowledgeable of:
1. Load Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) and how it applies to wood structure design.
2. Similarities and differences with respect to ASD, design values, and behavioral equations.
3. How to design in ASD and LRFD for wood using worked examples.
4. Format and content within the 2005 NDS.
5. Changes in the 2005 NDS and Supplement relative to previous editions.
6. Detailed ASD and LRFD design for timber rivet connections.
7. Documents comprising the 2005 Wood Design Package and how they’re used.
Video Rating: / 5